Have you completed your Summer home maintenance checklist? As the days begin to shorten, now is the time to ensure you have run through your Summer home maintenance checklist to finish off any projects to prepare for Fall.
- Check your children’s backyard play equipment for safety issues.
- Check your wood deck or concrete patio for deterioration.
- Check the nightlights at the top and bottom of all stairways.
- Check the exterior siding.
- Check all window and door locks.
- Check the water hoses on the washing machine, refrigerator, icemaker, and dishwasher for cracks and bubbles.
- Devise and practice an emergency escape plan with your family.
Watch this short video on water leaks and keep your home healthy and dry!
View a quarterly home maintenance checklist here https://evergreenpropertyinspectors.com/seasonal-home-maintenance-checklist/ and take care of the home that takes care of you!
Evergreen Property Inspectors is a member of ASHI, InterNACHI, and in the State of Illinois which has a licensing program we are properly licensed for home inspection and radon measurement services. Evergreen has inspectors living around the St. Louis area in Missouri and Illinois where we provide residential and commercial property inspections for clients looking to live or invest in our region. Contact us to book our services. Click on our Resources tab to view the standards of practice that our team follows.