Why do home buyers and sellers choose Evergreen Property Inspectors?
Evergreen Property Inspectors is focused on protecting our clients and their investments. Certified inspectors with years of experience use industry leading tools and reporting software to investigate, document, and educate our clients on the condition of a property allowing you to make informed buying decisions.
Our team provides so much more than just a home inspection; from our appliance RecallChek service, 90 day warranty program, and membership in the Homeowners Resource network. We are committed to being the best value for our clients and will remain a resource for as long as you own your home. Whether you are a first-time home buyer, or an experienced property investor, having a trustworthy inspection team is vital to your long-term success.
- Experience Matters. Understanding the condition of your home is so much easier with highly-trained professional home inspectors that have excellent communication and customer service skills. You’ll have your inspector’s cell phone number.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee. Attend your home inspection and if you are not satisfied with the quality of work, say so before receiving the report and we’ll make it right or give you your money back.
- Free Warranties. Every home inspection with EPI comes with free short-term warranties through RWS such as a 5-year roof leak protection, 3 month sewer line, structural and mechanical protection, three months of termite infestation, 120 day radon, 90 day mold, and monthly appliance RecallChek reports for life. Visit our Guarantee page for more information.
- Advanced Digital Reporting. Delivered and stored online our reports can handle video, 360 degree pictures, allows for Repair Request List creation and can be downloaded, printed, and shared. 99.2% of the time our reports are delivered the same day!
- Focused on your needs. We can tailor the inspection to meet your needs whether you are a commercial property investor needing a Property Condition Assessment, or a first time homebuyer needing education on caring and maintaining a home. We are here for you before, during, and after the inspection.
- Join us onsite. We encourage you to join us for the home inspection so we can educate you on the building systems, safety items, and defects we find. Teaching first time homebuyers about short and long-term maintenance is something we enjoy to help you maximize your investment.
- We can accommodate your schedule. We have inspectors in Illinois and Missouri who are properly licensed and insured. Schedule online 24/7 or call us today. 877-805-5255
- HomeOwners Resource membership program included at no charge.
A cheap or quick inspection may be the most expensive thing you’ll ever buy. Missed safety items or defects may cost you thousands of dollars down the road.
Don’t risk buying a money-pit, hire Evergreen Property Inspectors today!